Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thoughtful Thursdays

Today was a Thoughtful Thursday. Thursday's are my restorative days. My alone days. Having lived an unmagical Wednesday, I felt to really make this day matter, to put my all into it. Traditionally I will go to the temple on these days but circumstances prevented it this morning. Other than that minor mishap everything went splendidly. I went to yoga, deep cleaned my room, did laundry, drank water, and wore something quirky but classic. In the afternoon I gathered a blanket and books and headed to the nearby duck pond for some time with nature and light and great minds. I wrote, I thought, I cried out of gratitude. And this great invisible cloud of peace came over me and the spirit truly spoke to me in its quiet ways. In the evening I took a rose petal bath and counted my blessings, for surely there were some to count!

Cheers to Thoughtful Thursdays!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Once again, you inspire me. Pretty soon that word is going to lose its meaning because we'll use it so often on you, but until then, you inspire me. You inspire me to live each day to the fullest and not let them slip by as blah days. You just make everything beautiful, jacq.

E. said...

Marvelous Mondays.
Terrific Tuesdays.
Wonderful Wednesdays.
All the alliterative adjectives in the world couldn't compete with you, Jacque Joy!

Ali said...

E, she loves Thursdays, too!