Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Old Visions Remembered


I was born to be a queen. To speak out. To change things. When I play it small I feel in hell. That's because I've a responsibility for the world. A responsibility to help heal it.

There are people to serve, words to speak, places to go, and lessons to learn.

What do I see?

many people. elephants. maps. plans. kindness. generosity. Africa. wide eyes. white smiles. water. speaking. school. education. taking pictures. inspiring nations. all with love. devotion. books. brilliance.
learning. reaching. ever reaching.

I hold a vision like a ball of light in the center of my brain. And it rolls around so I see blurs of it. Education matters. Education grants opportunity and education brings change. Africa matters but it has been forgotten. I care about Africa. I've discovered that. Hmm...I feel peaceful with this discovery, hopeful, on the verge of something. Something great.

1 comment:

Ali said...

I think the word 'lovely' is due here. Not only the new layout, which I adore, but the message of you changing the world. I love the vision of your upcoming adventures, face.